If you are less than happy with your current smile, a Smile Makover may just be what you are looking for. Smile Makovers allow us to change not only your smile for the better, but more importantly, your life.
Smile Makeovers involve many things, but most notable are the restorations we use for the teeth called Veneers. Veneers are seamless and undetectable when viewed from even inches away. For more information about what veneers are, please review the Question and Answer section below.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are a thin, semi-translucent laminate permanently bonded to your teeth. While they're not suitable for every patient, veneers are the most aesthetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions involving the front teeth, including:
- Diastemas (spaces between teeth)
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained, or washed-out fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth that can't be bleached
- Crooked teeth
Advantages and Benefits of Veneers
There are many benefits and advantages to having porcelain veneers placed on your front teeth:
- The procedure takes only two appointments
- A conservative amount of tooth structure is removed during the procedure
- Veneers are the most biocompatible material you can use next to the gingiva
- A healthy "natural" look is achieved; in fact, porcelain veneers are the most aesthetic restoration in dentistry.